Pages

All Because of Chickens

Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Dragon's Lair

We just moved into our house in December. All the walls throughout the house are white. Thanks go out to my husband for taking the time to paint my office. It is still a work in progress, but it's done enough to feel like my Dragon's Lair where some of the magic happens.



How do I write:

For me writing is a very fluid process, ever changing. I don't outline, some have called me a pantster. Mornings are spent going through email and surfing the net. I also try and do editing or any book reviews or blog posts that need to be done. I try to spend the afternoons writing and reading until my daughter gets home from school. Then if there is time in the evening I will spend time tying up any loose ends from the day.

I said trying because I don't always stick to that schedule and can easily be distracted by life. I am a stay at home mom, so there is an expectation that I will cook and clean and be a taxi for my thirteen year old.

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the space you have to work in Chris! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very creative space, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so neat and organized. Sounds like a good routine, allowing for those distractions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful space to create in, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful writing area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to have your own space for writing. I know what you mean by getting distracted, Chris.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for participating and leaving us a comment.