Pages

All Because of Chickens

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday Morning Musings: Boys or Girls

It's Saturday!  YESSSSSS!!!

What can I say, I love Saturdays. I know, who doesn't. There's just something about a Fall Saturday morning with nothing planned.

Well, except for reading our Sat. Morning Musings, this is...Do you or have you ever geared your story strictly to boys or girls. Or, always a mix?




I've never written a story for either boys or for girls and I hope that my writing appeals to both. I'm currently writing the sequel to 'Daffodil and the Thin Place', much of which takes place during World War One, so I hope that there will be aspects in the story that interest both genders.



I'd have to agree with Dawn in that I've never thought of specifically boys or girls when I've written for this age. As a teen I read both Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys, if you could consider then gender specific?


Keep reading and dreaming. If there’s anything you’re curious about just drop me a note: MuseChrisChat@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating and leaving us a comment.