Pages

All Because of Chickens

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Rocket Farts, Zombie Parts

Like the banner says...
it's true. Kerry Crowley's 2nd book in her series 
is releasing December 6th: 

ROCKET FARTS, ZOMBIE PARTS, 
The Continuing Adventures of Mucus Phlegmball

continues the humor from book 1,

SNOOGERS RULE, MAMMOTHS DROOL.

What some readers are saying about book 1:

5 stars: "What a wild and zany adventure Crowley invites us to take in this book. "Snoogers Rule, Mammoths Drool! Introducing the Amazing Mucus Phlegmball" is a book I would highly recommend for any age group, including fun-loving adults like myself."

5 stars: "I found myself smiling and identifying with all the characters in this book. I'm sure any kid would get a kick out of reading this book."

Book 2 coming soon to all vendors.
Pre-order and save $3.00 today!
http://bit.ly/2fOMhwi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating and leaving us a comment.