Pages

All Because of Chickens

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Saturday Morning Musings: How to be remembered

Happy Saturday.


Lately I've been starting my social media mornings with a quote. This week I found one from my favourite author Louis L'Amour and how he wants to be remembered.

For me, I guess I want to be remembered as trying my best. Not really an easy question to answer, but Dawn's taken up the challenge:



As a writer, I would like to be remembered as someone who entertained and uplifted readers. There is obviously a place for challenging and controversial writing but there are plenty of people who are happy to provoke with their writing and I'm satisfied to leave them to it. If I could be remembered for carrying readers with me into a world of make believe, and allowing them to forget any problems or worries for a while, I would be very pleased.


Keep reading and dreaming. If there’s anything you’re curious about just drop me a note: MuseChrisChat@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating and leaving us a comment.