Pages

All Because of Chickens

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Saturday Morning Musings: Adults reading MG/Tween/YA?

Hey, hey, it's February!

I don't know about the rest of you, the adults at least, but my teen is constantly telling me about her books and why I should read them...must read them.

So, Musers...why should adults read MG/Tween/YA?



I read books that I can connect with the characters. To me MG/tween/YA characters have a fun, new outlook on life. I like the way these younger characters view the world around them. Makes me feel young again.



I read MG, Tween and YA fiction to find out what is currently popular with readers but also because books aimed at those age groups remind me of my youth and make me feel young again.

Keep reading and dreaming. If there’s anything you’re curious about just drop me a note: MuseChrisChat@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating and leaving us a comment.