Pages

All Because of Chickens

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday Morning Musings: Our genres for our audience

Hey Saturday, glad you're here.

Whew, back on normal track. It's always a relief to have things moving smoothly. To be able to just relax, maybe with a book.

Last week we were talking about adults reading MG/Tween/YA and why we should, this week we're touching a little different:


Because this is more an audience age category, MG/Tween/YA, what genre do you write/place your story in...mystery, SF, Fantasy, dark, drama?


Paranormal mystery.


I like to be lifted out of normal life, when I read a story, and I assume readers enjoy that too, so I usually write stories with magical or mystical elements My middle grade book 'DAFFODIL AND THE THIN PLACE' involves time slip, where the eponymous Daffodil travels from the twenty-first century back to the Victorian Age. There is plenty of mystery and drama involved! The sequel will involve Daffodil travelling back to 1916. I also have plans to write a YA sci-fi book.


Keep reading and dreaming. If there’s anything you’re curious about just drop me a note: MuseChrisChat@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating and leaving us a comment.